The PEGASEM PFS pedal force sensors have been developed for homologation tests of vehicle brakes. Many testing procedures demand the exact recording of the pedal force applied during a brake test, e.g
The PEGASEM PFS pedal force sensors have been developed for homologation tests of vehicle brakes. Many testing procedures demand the exact recording of the pedal force applied during a brake test, e.g. ECE R-13, ECE R-90, DIN70028, MVSS135 , MVSS121. To mount the sensor, a separate Velcro® “spider” is fitted around the pedal. The sensor is then easily attached to the top of the “spider”. The Velcro® “spider” attaches the sensor to any pedal size, making it suitable for passenger cars and commercial vehicles. The sensor comes with a built in amplifier and has a digital output for triggering external measurement equipment. The trigger level is 5% of the full scale and can be programmed before delivery.
The optional display can be easily fitted to the windshild by means of a ball joint and a suction cup. It can be supplied together with the sensor directly from the DAQ-system or from a separate power input. PEGASEM PFS Sensors stand out from other brands because they are robust, compact and very cost-effective.
• Measurement Range: 0 - 1000N
• Built in Signal Amplifier
• Error class: 1%
• Separate Switching Output
• Supply Voltage Range: 5 - 30V
• Velcro® Fasteners for easy and reliable attachment to the pedal
• Compact Design. Activation plate is only 25mm over top of pedal
• Brake Pedal Force Measurement
• Vehicle Brake Homologation
• High Precision Trigger for Brake Testing Equipment